Reliable Water Damage Restoration Company Near You
Despite where your building is located, your building could receive significant water damage. Your building can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding or storm damage. Let the professionals from Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you reach out to our professionals, they can decrease the amount of damage your building will sustain. Paul Davis has a nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors that will examine and repair the damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often bring more harm than good. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, an appliance can cause major issues by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Our technicians have experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Backed up sewage and septic tank lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting streams or rivers
You Can Avoid Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and fix them as soon as possible.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To prevent damage to your siding or foundation, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common senseCheck your house regularly. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
Paul Davis’ Water Damage Repair Services
You shouldn’t waste any time when an emergency happens. All of our frachises have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you need water damage repair call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will get you in touch with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.