Water Leak Prevention
No matter where your building is located, your business or home could receive significant water damage. Your business can receive water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and heavy rainfall. Paul Davis understands the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our water damage technicians, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your home will sustain. Your local Paul Davis water damage expert can analyze and fix the issue.
Causes of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on for everyday life. But when they break, they can cause signficant damage. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, toilet or sink, any of these appliances can cause major issues by flooding. When an emergency strikes, the water damage repair technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
How to Prevent Water Damage
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Never pour grease down your sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop any further damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could point to a leak.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, clean your gutters regularly.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your house and appliances regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services We Provide
When an emergency happens, don’t waste any time. All of our frachises provide 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filling insurance claims
Use Our Water Damge Restoration Services Today
Your home can sustain serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of water damage repair call Paul! at 888-473-7769. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.