Professional Fire Damage Repair Company Near You
Unfortunately, fire can have extremely damaging effects on a house. However, many people don’t know that fire has other harmful elements. Smoke odor can overwhelm your home and possessions and soot can seriously stain walls. Experiencing a fire can have catastrophic and lasting effects both to your house and your family.
At Paul Davis, we understand any damages to your precious keepsakes can be disheartening. That’s why as fire repair technicians, we’re ready to help you restore your damaged possessions. At Paul Davis, each of our franchises provides 24/7 emergency smoke remediation services. The sooner you contact us, the better- we’ll be able to lessen the cost of fire and smoke damage to your building.
Ways to Repair Fire Damage
Your house can undergo serious soot damage without a major fire breaking out. Closed fireplace flues and small-scale kitchen flare ups can cause discoloration and strong odors if you don’t act quickly. It’s best that you address the problem immediately. Otherwise smoke will soak into the walls, carpets and furniture. Here’s how you can quickly cleanup any smoke damage:
- To stop smoke from spreading, turn off your HVAC system.
- To fan out smokey air, put large fans by open doors and windows.
- When vacuuming ash and soot, hold the nozzle right above the soot to suck it up. Pressing down on the soot could cause stains.
- Use a rag to clean countertops and furniture.
- Wipe away soot from ceilings and walls with a dry sponge. Meanwhile, get rid of stains with a vinegar spray.
- Clean every item in your house that has been affected, such as light bulbs.
- Deep wash or dry clean any curtains or clothing that were affected.
- Deodorize window coverings and carpets. We suggest that you use odor counteractants.
Paul Davis’ Services
If your house has serious smoke damage, it’s best to let the professionals take care of it. The professionals from Paul Davis a variety of smoke removal services, such as:
- 24/7 emergency services- onsite and assisting you within hours.
- Prompt damage evaluation, pretesting and estimates.
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization.
- Environmentally friendly methods for clearing soot and other residue from fire damage.
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification.
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Reconstruction of the affected areas.
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew.
You Can Rely on Paul Davis
If your house has been ravaged by soot and smoke damage, turn to the specialists from Paul Davis. After we we’re done with our restorations services, your house back to normal sooner rather than later. Our specialists are specialized in effective smoke repair cleaning services and using the proper equipment. We guarantee that you’ll receive quicker cleanup and cheaper smoke damage repair expenses. We want you to return to your normal life immediately. Call the fire remediation services and smoke cleanup technicians from Paul Davis at 888-473-7669. We’ll help get you in touch with you with the franchise closest to you.